Creativity:


“Inspiration comes and goes, creativity is the result of practice.” ~Phil Cousineau


Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Get Ready for Valentine's Day: Free Printable


Dear Valentine's Day Groupies-

This post is for you! I am going to take a quick step away from the quilting world for this post...so please enjoy or forgive depending on your relationship with Valentine's Day. I couldn't let Valentine's Day pass without sharing my Little's Valentine's for his friends this year. They turned out so stinking cute!



He is obsessed with dinosaurs at this particular point in time, so I in turn have dinosaurs on the brain. I started playing around with some ideas for Valentine's Day- all dino related and full of really awful punny puns. 

These Valentines were so fun to make. I found a word cloud maker online called Tagul that was free and relatively easy to use. Check out the link to create your own custom Valentine or download my pre-made Valentine's below. 


I hope you find these as 'dino'mite as I do!










No comments:

Post a Comment